A local clinic will provide access to healthcare and help:
1) Reduce maternal mortality rates, by providing prenatal care.
2) Reduce infant mortality rates by educating families on disease prevention/nutrition and by extensive immunization programs.
3) Educate the community on prevention of diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
4) Educate the community on HIV/AIDS prevention and offer treatment.
5) Reduce the distances people have to walk to access health care.
WHAT CAN BE DONE
DONATE EQUIPMENT FOR THE CLINIC
Donate functional medical equipment to help save lives.